Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another 1st

060609: Our LakeCam is being viewed around the world. As I've mentioned in a previous post, I have a way of monitoring that people are viewing the website/LakeCam and their general proximity. It's quite fascinating to watch that people as far away as on the other side of the world think we are fascinating enough to watch....

I received this photo from the Fullers who spend a few days with us last week. Despite the days of rain and wind, they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. At one point they (& their dog, Buster Brown) posed in front of the LakeCam to wave hello to their friend who captured this photo on his computer. And, by the way, not a bad photo captured by the LakeCam!

I'm sure this will be one of many scenes I will see this year of waving or sign-holding people in front of our LakeCam. (Yes, that has already happened, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment