Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 2010 Everyone!

010610: Okay, folks...who stole my December, 'cuz I want it back!

The holiday season went by far too fast and now January, 2010 has arrived. January is month full of promises and hopes for the new year for many. For us, it also means the pending arrival of a new season and preparation for our awaiting customers. (And it also means lovely tasks such as doing our taxes! Fun times!)

We are also looking forward to a big vacation that we have had planned for some time now. We leave in February for 10 days and when we get back we will be ready to go, go, go for you all!

To play a little catch up....here are a few photos over the last 3 weeks:

Seriously, who can resist a sleeping dog with his tongue out?

010110! I so wanted to write a post on January 1st because of that date, but obviously didn't. I talk about "Where'd December go?".... How about: "Where'd the last decade go!!!?"

Just another winter sunrise on Topaz Lake. Can you tell that I never get tired of them?

So there were these three fishermen.....

I took down the Christmas decorations the other day and took a moment to decorate my cat, Max. That is Max's "I'm not amused" face.
Happy 2010 to everyone! May the new year bring you all the joy, happiness and fulfillment that you deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment