Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy, Redefined

030211: Well, two series of storms over five days total left 23 inches of snow behind. Now, we have been sitting around watching it melt while trying to stay busy otherwise. Below are some photos that I have taken over the past two weeks. Rain is expected over the next day and our white world will disappear before our eyes.

North Dock glowing in the morning sun.
I liked the light and dark of this scene.

David actually called me outside to take a photo of this fog creature rising from the lake. I liked the mirror image on the lake, too.

This one is my favorite of the group.

Icicles at sunset.

Sunrise in the fog.

Our resident Canada Geese, Honky and Honey.

I spied this young raptor yesterday hunting for breakfast. It's a 2-3 year old Bald Eagle as denoted by its' coloring. A Bald Eagle's wing span reaches 80" and it weighs just about 9.5#.

No comments:

Post a Comment