Friday, January 2, 2009

Free Range Geese

Before you think differently - No, we don't eat our visiting Canada Geese.

And, secondly, Ahhhhh. As much as I love the internet, I couldn't get yesterday's photo to upload. I took it yesterday, but it ended up being posted today!

010209: It rained most of the day today. I took a beautiful picture of the gray day - from the earth to the trees, to the lake and the sky above it was shades of gray. Too bad the picture is in my head since I was busy being the assistant to the shelf hanger, aka my hubby.

But I like this one too: It has the shades of a black and white, but it is actually a color picture. Our resident Geese were cruising the beach in the rain grazing for niblets only the geese would find appetizing, I'm sure. I saw them and the thought just popped into my head, "Free range geese."

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm...Goose niblets!

    I'm really looking forward to the daily pictures of your beautiful surroundings. Makes me want to be there hanging out with you!

    ReplyDelete