Friday, January 16, 2009

Same Day, Different Attitude

011609: My BFF, Cheryl, gave me the idea for this photo. We were talking yesterday morning about finding the beauty in the middle of a mundane day. You know, the kind of day that is consumed with all the daily responsibilities we all have in our lives, and we don't see or forget to see the beauty in our lives. So today, I wake up, let the dogs outside, go make coffee, let the dogs back in and they smell like smoke! Bad! I look outside and see that the lake is covered in smoke. Someone was burning in the valley again and smoke was clinging to the hills and water under the inversion layer. I was irritated with no coffee on board yet. Then I thought of my "mundane" conversation with Cheryl and decided to find the beauty.... I caught this photo and converted it to B/W. With the sight and smell of heavy smoke in the air I think found some beauty.

1 comment: