Monday, January 5, 2009

Last Second Sunset

Okay, let me start by saying that this was not the original photo I had planned for today! Without an arm's length explanation, let me just say that original photo is going to have to wait for the right day because it has an event attached to it. And since the event didn't happened as planned the photo will have to wait.... Ah well, patience. But this taught me a lesson in my goal....always have a back-up!

010509: So it's near the end of the day (light) and I'm realizing I have no photo yet and want to stay true to my goal: The Daily Pix must be taken that day. I see the sun is beginning to set....Yes! Knowing that there are clouds in the East I am sure there will be pink in the sky. I grab my camera...then the phone rings. Two phone calls in a row and I'm watching the sunset start to peak in the middle of the 2nd call! So while on the phone, I went outside and snapped one photo. Usually I take more, but that would have been rude to the caller. Enjoy the last second sunset...

1 comment: