Sunday, January 9, 2011

Glow Lake

010911: Yes, I take a lot of morning time photos. That is the time of day that I seem to have a moment for me to take photos at my will. And I believe the mornings at Topaz are truly the most beautiful time of the day. So my time constraints seem to work well this fact!
This morning I was getting ready for the day and we, again, had early morning fog. It was a "blah" view looking East, but as the sun rose, the fog lifted on the South end of the lake and the air began to glow only in that area. I was in our bedroom and saw the view at a sharp angle but could see the glow occurring with the tree in the foreground. I dashed for my camera (not ran nor sprinted, but dashed..) then carefully stepped out on our frozen deck for the shot. I didn't stay out long because the windchill was so cold! But I snapped a few photos and thought this was the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment