Thursday, February 19, 2009

Perspective

021909: The winter months are all about quiet times, sleep, renewal, respite, long showers and being people-less, and a lot about nature! What? Did you think I was talking about just me? The Park goes through the same cycles as we do.

When I started on this quest, this goal of mine, I didn't think about the cycle of the seasons and possibly your perspective of the seemingly unending nature photos at the start of the year. I did think literally about the 365 daily photos and stories. I knew I would be willing and wanting to take my quest a day at a time and enjoy the moment.

No worries, though, as soon we will be open for the 2009 season and the Park will wake up, warm up and "re-people". The photos will vary in the seasons to come and by the end of the year will we be back to the start again...more nature photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment