Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome Home, Summer

062210: Well, summer is here finally. Probably. I think. I hope. The weather this year has been temperamental at best. In May the wind prevailed and the temperature never reached 80 degrees the entire month. That apparently was a record. It's June 22nd, folks, and today it going be the hottest day yet of 2010. That's just wacky!
With the Summer Solstice now past I hope we continue to see days like the last two days: A sunny day, with no wind, and ridiculously calm waters. This kind of weather translates to water fun, good fishing (GOOD FISHING!) and lots of laughter.
This is a view from the LakeCam taken only moments ago. The lake is practically full, but you can probably see that by the lack of beach! Many of the fishermen have already left for a day of "work." Later today you will see the kids playing in the water along with their moms floating nearby....
Where's your fishing pole? Where's your floaty? Where are you are? Don't you wish you were here now?

1 comment:

  1. Not Funny!!! I wish I was there, but I am sure all the other fishermen are gald I am not.

    We miss you all!

    The Yeh's

    ReplyDelete