Friday, April 3, 2009

Sara's Spring Sunrise


040309: About two weeks ago, there was about seven consecutive mornings of sunrises that were spectacular! I haven't been ignoring the sunrises since then, but recent ones haven't had that WOW factor. Early this morning we had a dusting of snow blow through and it left everything behind different tones of color of steel blue.
This afternoon I spoke with one of our customers and we were talking about our new LakeCam, and this customer said she would be sure to tell her young daughter about the LakeCam. It was then that I remembered that her daughter had told me several years ago that she loved the sunrises at Topaz Lake.
I thought it was ironic that I caught the first WOW sunrise in several weeks on the day I was reminded of this young girl's love for our sunrises.
Though her summer sunrises are a bit warmer than this morning's 28 degrees. I hope I spelled your name right...

No comments:

Post a Comment