Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 121

050109: May Day. I didn't know until I looked it up but "May Day" is in reference to the Labour Movement. That described our day perfectly! It was all about labor. We had many customers arrive in the past few days and many more today. David's time was taken away by needed dock repairs, so that left moi to work in the Park. At first I was a grumpy lady as I worked my way through the raking & parking incoming customer. But by mid-afternoon I had finished my work and feeling the need for more labor I strapped on the ol' power blower to do some damage to the leaves collected behind our house. It felt good and a few hours later I was filthy and splotchy as it had rained while I was working, enough to get me wet, but not enough to clean off the dirt! The photo is of the end of the day, with rain clouds above us and a good, laborious day behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment