Friday, May 8, 2009

Resting on the Edge

050809: I have to admit that if you spoke with me in the past three days, I probably owe you an apology. My neck has been frozen and causing me much pain. Literally "a pain the neck." Today I woke up feeling just okay, but as the day progressed it got worse. So I decided rather than suffer through the weekend I would put my husband out of misery and go to the chiropractor. (Despite living in a rural area, we are lucky to have the conveniences of shopping, banking, medical services, etc., within a 1/2 hr. drive.)

So off to town we went to visit our favorite chiropractor, Dr. Pardee. Okay, he is our only chiropractor, but that still doesn't mean he isn't our favorite! He examined me and I was quite certain he would diagnose me with an Atlas Subluxation. He did, and adjusted my C1 vertebrae. Immediately all my symptoms were relieved! I'm sore, but not in pain. At least not in my neck. I still think I'm a pain in my husband's neck, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment