Thursday, May 14, 2009

Looking Eastward

051409: Today did not go as I expected. Simply put, my expectations are all built upon habits formed by the history of repetition. (And a wee bit of intelligence.)
Today veered off that map of expectation. Nobody knew this but hubby & I, but today really veered very hard behind the scenes. And at the end of this day, I look back & I see the good, the bad and the ugly of the day. Literally, something so good happened, it will be something that I remember forever. Yet, in the same day something so bad happened it turned our average day to a very ugly day.
(Yes, sometimes the ugly does happen even at Topaz Lake.)
I am emtionally drained, but I shall go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow with renewed fight because I know that I have with me always the things that make me strong: My hubby, my family, my friends, & God.
And just now, as I write this, my hubby came to me & assured me that everything was going to be okay, reminding me that together we can not only get through this today, but all the future tomorrows.
(It is a challenge to run our business, yet still have a personal life. But we are up to the challenge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment