Sunday, March 22, 2009

At The Moment


032209: I'm getting to the point where I need to keep track of my days. During the off season I completely lose track of the days of the week because, frankly, I really don't need to! I have been known to think it was Wednesday, only to find out it is Saturday. I seriously would not do well stranded on a desert island....in the winter.

People are starting to venture out of their homes and consider their vacations this spring and summer. On the weekends especially we will get numerous drop-ins looking for information or reservation. Hence, my need to keep track of the days of the week because I don't want to be away when we have "unexpected" visitors.

I'm thinking of this as today I was in the office all day long working on reservations, etc., and we didn't get one visitor. Not a surprise really as the weather last night and today was all over the map: Sun, Wind, Rain, Snow or Snow, Wind, Rain, Sun or any combination thereof. The photos were taken throughout the day as proof: AM: "Snow" Geese, 3 pm: Feeding Time, 3:30 pm: Pill Snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment