Monday, March 16, 2009

Ridiculous

031609: I really needed to go to the store today, but my day got in the way of my needs. Maybe from the start of my day (at an unbelievable hour of 4:30 am) I was in the mood to talk. Customers in the Park, phone calls, emails, friends dropping by to say "HI", friendly looky-loos, and even inviting my dad to dinner, I was a chatty lady today. At the end of the day I wonder what work I got done and I can easily say - "not much paperwork but a lot of customer work." Oh - and I managed to get my house vacuumed & dusted, too.
Without at doubt, though, my entire day started with a moment peacefully alone watching the sunrise - the most amazing sunrise I had seen in sometime now. I watched the colors change and glow off the lake, the clouds, the trees, and even the windshields of the RV's in the Park. The awakening finches and geese provided the background music to the start of my day. A ridiculously great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment