Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The One That Got Away


032409: There's an old joke out there that makes light of a busy day, but at the end of the day you don't know know exactly what you accomplished....that was my day. To be more exact, I had set goals- not many, but necessary - to work on, however early on my day took another path and NONE of what I had set out to do today got done.


Though early this morning and late this afternoon, I had taken a few photos and when I downloaded them I laughed at my consistency... When all else fails - Take a photo of the dock! I do like how the boats have all motored off to their "jobs", and at the end of the day have returned after a long day's work.

The fishermen continue to catch fish (except our friend, Ray, who admittedly seems to have offended the fish population in some manner this year.) And I enjoy watching Phil take off in his mini blow up pontoon raft thingy (in top photo.) I'll have to tell you a story one day about Phil's encounter with a Mink. A particularly humorous tale....

No comments:

Post a Comment