Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fickle Will

031409: Have you ever had to "bite your tongue" so hard it becomes all you can think about? So you keep having to bite your tongue over and over.... Today, this morning, was one of those days for me. I'm trying to let go of this all consuming urge to not bite my tongue by writing about this urge.

We all have a friend in our lives called Will. Will makes you do things you want to do and the lack of Will makes you do things you shouldn't. Either way Will is a powerful force in our lives. Will is there every moment of our lives influencing us in every way possible. I believe that Will is a good friend trying to lead me make good decisions for myself, my family and my business by teaching me the errors of by ways. But, my friend Will can be so annoying in the times that I just want to let the words fly without care. Will just won't let me do it.
I am wondering though, where Will is hiding when I can't keep my hand out of the the cookie jar? But right now, against my Will I need to get back to the office....

No comments:

Post a Comment