Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Take the Time

033109: Wow! On the emotional level, I am overwhelmed by your responses to the website and blogs! And I am touched!
On a mental level I am overwhelmed and am getting a bit "touched." If you know what I mean. The recent huge mailing that we did, has stirred huge interest and response, putting me into overdrive! Don't stop though!
You all see me running around here in the summer time, working hard (damn that ethic!), and you might think that summer is our busiest time. But it is not. Preparing right now for your arrival later this season is our busiest time. Right now we are running! Spring has definitely sprung, and everyone is coming out of the woodworks.
And something happened today on a personal level that made me realize I've got a little too much going on right now. So I've made a decision to scale back some things, so that I can pay better attention to other necessary things right now. Then maybe I'll have time to go to do things like skip rocks into the sunset. Or at least take more photos of rock-skippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment