Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So Much


031709: Top of the mornin' to you all all! Or rather: Top of the Evenin' to you all! And Happy St. Patrick's Day. David & I are both of Irish decent and always enjoy Corn Beef, cabbage and potatoes on this Irish holiday.

Onward! Today was all about the errands! I was up early and preparing for my massive route of stores I needed to invade. Fortunately I was on top of my game early and as I am running around the house doing my thing I was stopped dead in my tracks by the glowing reflection of the sunrise off of the lake. I grabbed my camera and took a quick photo of what I see from inside our house look out towards the lake. I want you to see what inspires me to stop to take photos of our sunrises here at Topaz Lake!

Yet, another sunrise! But how could I not take this photo and share it with you? Topaz sunrises are truly mesmerizing. I will never take them for granted. When our lives get truly hectic I know that every morning I have my sunrise. Today's sunrise reminded me of a watercolor, which in turn reminded me of a wonderful lady named Margie. She comes to our Park, is an accomplished watercolor artist, quite a humorist, and doesn't let a little thing like age get her down! Margie has painted many views of Topaz Lake from our Park and I'm sure she would enjoy these late winter sunrises.

No comments:

Post a Comment