Monday, March 2, 2009

Music to My Eyes

030209: Have you ever gotten soaked "to the bone" in the rain? Not even one part of your clothing remained dry? I have and it happened in November, 2007 when we went to Berkeley to watch my nephew play in his last home football game at Cal Berkeley. We were soaked, cold and we had a fantastic time with our family! (Oh and my nephew is now with the Tennessee Titans :-)

When I see the rain, it reminds of that wet football game and makes me smile. The rain is also about renewal of our land and lake, so of course, that makes me smile, too.

Early this morning the rain came a knockin' and stayed all day. I enjoyed the tone-on-tone colors of the gray day. The sound of the rain, the tone of the colors was like.....well, you get it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment